Eight hours Sightseeing Tour (Tour 1)
If you are interested in visiting some of the most popular tourist attractions in Delhi, then go with our 8-hour Delhi Sightseeing tour.
Here we offer to visit:
- Old Delhi (Chandni Chowk area)
- Rajpath (India Gate & Rashtrapati Bhavan)
- Humayun tomb/ Lotus Temple & Qutub Minar
All these sites (except Rajpath) entry is from 9 am to 5 pm, and thus you need 8 hours to visit them all
Twelve Hours Sightseeing Tour (Tour 2)
With our 12-hour Delhi sightseeing tour, you can visit all the sites mentioned in Tour 1 (8 hours) and:
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib & Birla Temple
- Akshardham Temple (consume 3 hours)
- Both Humayun tomb & Lotus Temple
Here we suggest starting the tour by 9 am and visit those sites first where entry is until 5 or 5:30 pm.
Two Days Delhi Darshan
In two days, you have ample time for:
- Visiting all tourist sites in tour 1 & 2.
- More attractions like Lodhi Garden, etc.
- Plan some shopping at New & Old Delhi.
The fare for two days tour is Rs 4000 for 8-hour tour per day.
You can extend the tour after 8 hours by paying Rs 200 per extra hour.Book Now